IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW/UPGRADING MEMBERS
Since we decided to move to our new home, a ton of awesome people have signed up as new members or upgraded their existing membership. Thank you so much!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP OR UPGRADING YOUR MEMBERSHIP, please email the following information to our Membership Coordinator, Tyson Haverkort, at Ninetynein@gmail.com:
- Name (should it differ from your email signature)
- Email that you would like added to the members only mailing list
- Are you a new member, or upgrading to a key holder?
- Method of payment (paypal / cash)
- If paying with paypal, the name your paypal account is under
- Have you been a member before? If so, under what name?
- Have you signed the waiver?
- Have you been given an orientation?
$50/month Keyholder (aka the “Vinz Clortho” package) ***See Requirements Below!***
You get to vote at every member meeting and you become eligible for a key!* Access the resources of the space on your terms.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A KEY-HOLDER MEMBERSHIP:
If you do not yet meet these requirements, please sign up as a regular member first (aka the Gatekeeper/Zuul package below)
$25/month Gatekeeper (aka the “Zuul” package)
You get to vote at every member meeting and you help support everything awesome VHS stands for.
$10/month Friend of VHS
If you don’t want to be a member, but you want to support us by kicking in a few bucks a month towards our space – we would LOVE your support!
For less than the cost of a cup of coffee a week you can support innovation, learning, do-ocratic awesomeness in the greatest city on earth.
One time donation to VHS
Are you tortured by the weight of too much money? We would be honored to relieve you of your burden.
The Fine Print
- Keyholder rate can be reduced at discretion of other keyholders.
- Probation length can be reduced at discretion of other keyholders (folks who have been around for a while before signing up as keyholder members would be obvious candidates for this).
- Non-members can use the space on a drop-in basis by arrangement with keyholders and at open nights, and are invited to donate to help cover costs.
- Membership expires after 3 months consecutive nonpayment of dues (unless other arrangements have been made).