It’s that time again. Time to admit that you have no power over devboards. Time to dig them out of your sock drawer, your closet, your hollowed-out books. Time to collect them all together and bring them down to VHS. And if you’re lucky, time to say, “whew, at least my stash isn’t as bad as that other hacker’s pile!”
- When: 7:30PM, Monday Aug 11, 2014
- Where: VHS (270 East 1st http://vancouver.hackspace.ca/
- Who: You’ve read this far, you must be interested!
- Why: Because breakout headers = unbounded potential
- Cost: There’s more boards in the vending machine, if you bring the quarters…