In light of the cancellation of the VTL workshop, we’re going to do an alternative spring cleanup!
Things to be done:
Setup a filing system for the laser cutter wood in the workshop.Thank you, mystery people!
- Create a breaker separation for the kitchen area.
- Run (extra/temporary) network cables from the ceiling to the worktables.
- Do an inventory of the power distribution around the space.
Do an inventory of/label all the containers to their respective shelves. Thank you, Yuri!
- Take an inventory of/label stuff that can be removed or needs further sorting/attention.
- Clean up the clutter around the space.
- Remove all of the boxes from the floor and vacuum/remove dustbunnies.
- Mop the floors.
- Whatever else comes to mind!
Keep an eye out for when VHS is open on http://isvhsopen.com/ and come join us in pumping some of that spring air through the space!
Vancouver Hack Space
270 East 1st Avenue
Friday April 4th, 2014 through April
Open to all, members and non-members alike . All are welcome!