- Infrastructure costs (currently have 2mths rent, ~$770)
- Pushing the fees down?
- More members - currently 12 paid, need ~15 to push fee to $40/ea,
- Holding a opening party,
- Friends/word of mouth,
- Georgia straight later - when vhs is more established,
- Student discounts ($20?) rate-sliding scale? girl discounts?
- Tech-talks/events with an entry fee)..
- Renting vhs to other camps/groups… etc
- mag lock :( not within 4mm tolerances, maybe flipping the steel door frame to swing inwards, then use a standard steel door and use industry standard/mag locks, etc. possibly too much $!
- Current budget is $200 + X (free geek David)
- cell/phone authentication via asterix server?
- Slide/flip iron bar & motors?
- Who is doing this project? Dallas?
- presented vhs as: software, hardware, crafts. (Expert in each),
- Bought 1 stack/6 lockers from craigslist, $20
- Hosted VPS/VM server: http://iweb.com/ montreal, ~69/mth?
- Web, Irc, bot, Tor, Shell/SSH server, etc,
- Local rack (bw issues?)
*Calendar/events (add to wiki):
- 7th oct/1st tues/mth (mc + robot programming),
- 14th Oct = Sound night,
- 2nd tues/mth (Free geek),
- 17th Oct (movie night),
- 21st Oct (hammock night -bre peddis),
- 1st November (ifny),